| Problem Summary
|| Workflow actions do not execute because the workflow trigger and conditions did not evaluate to true for the dialog received for the call scenario.
| Error Message
| Possible Cause
- The dialog may not contain the correct or expected data (for example, the condition expects the dialog callVariable1 to contain an non-empty account number).
- The conditions conflict with each other (for example, if the appy method is ALL, one conditions expects the dialog callVariable2 to be empty and another condition expect the dialog callVariable2 to equal 5).
- An event was missed (for example, an agent signs in to the desktop when already connected to a call and the condition only evaluates to true for the dialog received on a running call).
- The agent has multiple calls on the phone when the agent signs in. If the agent has multiple calls, the first displayed call is for the first dialog received from the Finesse server. This dialog may not be the desired one, which results in the wrong workflow action or no workflow action executing.
| Recommended Action
- Compare the dialog event received with the workflow configured to see if it is wrong or missing data. Check whether the scripts and route points are setting the data correctly.
- Check the conditions and make sure no conflicts exist.
- Assign another workflow to the user team with conditions that can handle a missed event.
- Do not sign in to the desktop with multiple calls on the phone.
|| Release 10.0(1), Release 10.5(1), Release 10.6(1)
| Associated CDETS #