| Problem Summary
|| No browser pop occurred although client logs indicate that the Workflow Engine attempted to execute a browser pop.
| Error Message
| Possible Cause
- Internet Explorer can only perform a browser pop to a window name that contains only alphanumeric characters and underscores.
- A pop-up blocker enabled in the browser blocked the browser pop.
| Recommended Action
- Specify a window name that contains only alphanumeric characters and underscores.
- Use the Preview button in the Workflow Action gadget to test the URL and window name using the same browser as the user who cannot receive the browser pop.
- Disable pop-up blockers.
- Add the websites specified in the browser pop to the list of allowed sites.
|| Release 10.0(1), Release 10.5(1), Release 10.6(1)
| Associated CDETS #