Unable to log in to Unified Intelligence Center
Login to Cisco Unified Intelligence Center fails
|Problem Summary||Login to Cisco Unified Intelligence Center fails.|
Invalid username or password. Please try again.
1. Log in to Cisco Unified Intelligence Center as Administrator.
- Verify that the user is present in the user list.
- Verify the user ID and password for the user.
2. Check Cisco syslogs for the following error when synchronizing the user from Unified CCX to Cisco Unified Intelligence Center:
- UCCX_TO_CUIC_SYNC_FAILED in Cisco syslogs.
3. If this error is present in the logs, enter the following CLI commands to solve the issue:
utils uccx synctocuic user username username
utils uccx synctocuic permission all
4. If the problem persists, collect the following logs for further investigation:
a. Cisco Unified Intelligence Center logs
b. Cisco syslogs
c. MADM logs
d. MIVR logs
e. MCVD logs
|Associated CDETS #||N/A|