| Recommended Action
- On the Unified CCX node, login to "Cisco Unified CCX Serviceability"
- Go to Trace --> Configuration
- Select "Cisco Unified CM Telephony client" and click Go.
- Check/Enable WARNING, INFORMATIONAL, DEBUG, JTAPI_DEBUGGING, JTAPIIMPL_DEBUGGING, CTI_DEBUGGING, CTIIMPL_DEBUGGING, PROTOCOL_DEBUGGING and MISC_DEBUGGING
- Increase the file size to 5MB and number of files to 100.
- Click Save.
- The trace changes will be saved and a message will ask you to restart Cisco Unified CCX Engine for the changes to take effect.
Snapshot of JTAPI Client traces being turned on
After the traces are turned on and the scenario is simulated, use the Real Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT) to collect the logs using the "Collect Files" option. The modules for which the traces are to be collected are "Unified CCX Engine" and "Unified CM Telephony client"/"Jtapi Client" from the UCCX Services screen.