Troubleshooting PG installed on Unified CVP server
This section describes common issues and audio error messages you may encounter that can prevent the PG from working properly during the Comprehensive exercise. TIP
- If you need to modify the PG configuration, first stop the PG service. Be sure to restart the service after you save the new configuration. To stop and start the service, log in to the Unified CVP server and double-click the ICM Service Control icon. Select the PG service and click Stop or Start as appropriate.
- When you run icmsetup on the Unified CVP system, you must use the same instance name that you used to create the ICM instance on the Unified ICM system.
- Check the instance names by running icmsetup.
- PG related audio error messages
- The call server status is partial, but the example works with a PG instance of 2
- The status of the call server is partial
- No response when you place a call