Transfer and Connect: Agent Desktop Gets a "Call Failed Due to Network Interruption" Error
Agent Desktop Gets a "Call Failed Due to Network Interruption" Error
|Problem Summary||Agent desktop gets an error message stating, “call failed due to network interruption.” Unified CM trace log contains the message, “Calls are dropped in H225 with a CV=41 which shows a ‘temporary failure’.”|
|Error Message||Call failed due to network interruption.|
|Possible Cause||IP Security policies on your H.323 Service or Call Server machines can prevent connections, thereby causing calls to fail.|
|Recommended Action||View the current IP Security policy on the machine on which the Call Server is installed:
1. Select Start--> Run--> mmc-Console.
2. Click Add/Remove Snap-in.
3. Click Add.
4. ClickIP Security Policy Management.
5. Click Finish and OK.
6. In the left pane, click IP Security Policies on Local Machine.
7. Either disable the policy or edit the policy to allow the subnet from which calls are trying to connect.
|Associated CDETS #||None.|