| Problem Summary ||Error returned when attempting to select a specific host as the current system.
| Error Message ||Multiple.
| Possible Cause ||Possible Causes:
- The machine, or LAN connection to that machine, is down
- Machine is identified incorrectly in Support Tools System List
- Support Tools Node not installed on that machine
- Support Tools Node Agent Service stopped on that machine
| Recommended Action ||Possible Workarounds:
- Confirm that the machine is running and that LAN connectivity is available.
- Confirm that the computer name for that machine as defined in the Support Tools SystemList (displayed on the Dashboard's System Management screen) is correct.
- Confirm with your administrator that the Support Tools Node is installed on that machine.
- Confirm with your administrator that the Support Tools Node Agent Service is started onthat machine.
| Release ||Release 7.5(1) and 8.0|
| Associated CDETS # || None. |