| Problem Summary
|| No message alert updates are being received over the BOSH connection.
| Error Message
|| Tooltip only
| Possible Cause
- The BOSH connection is down.
- The XMPP server is down.
- There is a network issue.
| Recommended Action
- Refresh the browser to re-establish the BOSH connection.
- On the System Administration panel, check the Server Status for "Eventing and Chat". If the status is red
- Log in to the SocialMiner server using the administrator account set up during installation and run the following CLI command:
utils service list
- If the SocialMiner XMPP Server is not [STARTED], run the command following command to start it:
utils service restart SocialMiner XMPP Server
- If the problem persists, search the SocialMiner ccpapi logs for the string 'eventing'.
|| Release 10.0(1), 10.5(1), 10.6(1)
| Associated CDETS #