| Problem Summary
|| A customer receives a URL to join a chat session, but the URL does not work.
| Error Message
| Possible Cause
- The URL may have expired or may have already been used once before.
- The Public Prefix URL, if used, is incorrect.
- The Public Prefix URL, if used, is not resolvable via public DNS.
- The resulting URL is not accessible outside of SocialMiner's configured network, either due to DNS or firewall routing issues.
| Recommended Action
- Check when the chat invitation was sent and that it hasn't already been used (the chat invitation url works only once).
- Make sure SocialMiner is accessible either through the Public Prefix URL or directly.
- Check the SocialMiner ccppublicapps log for error details.
|| Release 10.0(1), 10.5(1), 10.6(1)
| Associated CDETS #