| Problem Summary
|| Customers are submitting requests and waiting for agents to respond, but agents are not notified that there are chats waiting.
| Error Message
| Possible Cause
|| SocialMiner cannot send HTTP notification about incoming chat contacts to Unified CCX. The URL configured in the notification created by Unified CCX may be wrong. There may also be an issue with the firewall configuration or with connectivity.
| Recommended Actions
- Make sure the Unified CCX Tomcat server is up.
- Sign in to the Unified CCX Appadmin and go to Subsystems -> Chat -> SocialMiner Configuration.
- The status indicators should be green.
- Open the SocialMiner user interface and navigate to Administration -> Notification gadget.
- Find the HTTP notification that Unified CCX created.
- Hover your mouse over the status indicator for more details.
- Check the URL field of the HTTP notification created by Unified CCX. Ensure that it is a valid url to reach Unified CCX.
- Check the connectivity between SocialMiner and Unified CCX. Use the ping command and check for firewalls.
|| Release 9.0(x), 10.0(1), 10.5(1), 10.6(1)
| Associated CDETS #