| Problem Summary
|| A callback request is initiated, but no agent ever calls the user.
| Error Message
| Possible Causes
- The tag that is automatically being applied by the Callback feed doesn't match the tag that triggers the notification.
- The campaign configured in the Connection to CCE Notification is not configured to include the Callback feed to which the request is being submitted.
- The routing script is improperly configured in CCE.
- There is no agent available in the skill group or precision queue being routed to.
| Recommended Actions
- Make sure that the Automatic tag being applied by the Callback feed matches exactly the tag configured to trigger the Connection to CCE notification.
- Change the campaign referenced by the Connection to CCE Notification to be the campaign that contains your Callback feed.
- Add your Callback feed to the campaign configured in the Connection to CCE Notification.
- Check and correct (if necessary) your routing script.
|| Release 10.0(1), 10.5(1)
| Associated CDETS #