Setting Log Levels and Configure Tracing
Many Unified Communications products provide a logging mechanism that allows you to trace operation. It is important to properly configure tracing to optimize performance as well enable troubleshooting. The following documents describe tracing and logging for Unified Communications products.
- Command Line Interface Reference Guide for Cisco Unified Communications Solutions Release 7.0(1)
- Understanding Trace for the Unified Communications Manager for release 7.0(1)
- Understanding Trace for the Unified Communications Manager for release 6.0(1)
- Set Up Cisco Unified Communications Manager Traces for Cisco Technical Support for releases 4.x to 7.x
- Using Cisco CallManager Trace Gathering Tool for Diagnostic Traces for release 3.x
- Dumplog Utility for the Unified Intelligent Contact Management Enterprise