ServiceGrid Article - Using SD2
The following modules are provided within the Cisco ServiceGrid SD2 interface:
- Using Calls - Used to create, update, track and process incidents, problems, changes and releases.
- Using Lists and Detail Forms - Used to manage data using lists and details forms.
- Using Mobile Devices - Used to notify and integrate mobile technicians.
- Using Calendar - Used to utilize calendar based planning for queues and technicians.
- Using Solutions - Used to search, use and manage solutions.
- Using Cockpit - Used to navigate and browse through your KPI reports.
- Using Wikis - Used to provide Wikis as service content management system.
For a complete list of Cisco ServiceGrid Articles, go to the List of Articles page.