ServiceGrid Article - SD.CommonContent
SD.commoncontent provides common data such as country codes, language codes, time zones, and so on, to all participants of the Cisco ServiceGrid platform.
CommonContent Use Cases
- The CommonContent lists all the common data of the entire Cisco ServiceGrid platform, which are provided for all users.
- The CommonContent is managed by Cisco ServiceGrid, and available to all clients. The common data are information such as country codes, units, and so on, which are valid for all users.
Functions for users
The following are the SD.commoncontent Usage:
- List and View Global Codes
- List and View Date and Time data
- List and View Dictionary tables
- List and View communication standard data
Functions for administrators
The common content data is managed by Cisco ServiceGrid.
For a complete list of Cisco ServiceGrid Articles, go to the List of Articles page.