ServiceGrid Article - Dialog WikiSpace
This article gives the information about WikiSpace.
What is a WikiSpace?
A WikiSpace represents a logical area within the Wiki. A company owning the product SD.dialog can create and maintain zero, one, or more WikiSpaces. Within a WikiSpace, the WikiPages containing the content are created.
- A Wikispace belongs to one company.
- A company may have zero, one, or more of Wikispaces.
Different WikiSpaces can be shared with other companies in different ways.
The following are the examples of wikispace usage:
- one WikiSpace for internal use,
- one for public use,
- one which is shared between two companies.
How to manage a Wikispace?
You can see a list of all WikiSpaces owned by your company or shared with your company at the following location:
SD.dialog / WikiSpaces
For the detailed view of a specific WikiSpace, click on the corresponding ShortName. Here, all administrative tasks can be performed according to the chosen WikiSpace.
- Set permissions for this WikiSpace. (For more information, refer to the SD.Dialog Permissions document.)
- Share WikiSpace with other companies.
- Link WikiPages of this WikiSpace with SD Content. (For more information, refer to the SD.Dialog Link WikiPage to SD document.)
To share a WikiSpace with another Company, follow these steps:
Step 1: Choose a WikiSpace from the drop-down list at SD.Dialog > WikSpaces
Step 2: At the detailed view, click on the menu entry BPartners in the left navigation tree. The content frame displays a list of all companies this WikiSpace has shared with. If the List is empty, it means that the WikiSpace is not shared with any company.
NOTE: Using the Top function Assign BPartners to WikiSpace allows the user to change the sharings.
For a complete list of Cisco ServiceGrid Articles, go to the List of Articles page.