ServiceGrid Article - Dialog Significance
- The call provides a lot of data. Several of these values can be linked to pages in the wiki.
- With the significance sequence, you are able to tell the system which values are most relevant.
- This order of relevance is set only once per company. It can only be given by companies using SD.dialog.
You can edit the significance at the following location:
SD.dialog / WikiSignificance
To change the significance values, follow these steps:
Step 1: Click Change master data.
- The significance is given as a numerical value. The most significant entity is the one with the highest value.
- If an entity has no significance number, no wiki pages connected to this entity's value in the call will be searched for.
- At least one entity should be given a number. If no significance is set, no wiki search will be possible.
Step 2: Click Save, to finish the setting of your significance.
For the wiki page search in the call detail to function, you have to link wiki pages to entity values.
For a complete list of Cisco ServiceGrid Articles, go to the List of Articles page.