ServiceGrid Article - Databroker Concept
You can execute data uploads and downloads manually or automatically using the following file types:
- CSV - Comma Separated Values
- XML - Extensible Markup Language
Manual uploads or downloads are always handled as files. In automatic downloading, the files are sent or pushed to the receiver through SMTP as an Email with a single attachment. In automatic uploading, the files are pushed to the Cisco ServiceGrid platform through SMTP as an Email with a single attachment.
SG.databroker Users and User Roles
| Users|| User Roles and Functions|
| Workflow User||
SG.databroker - Important Features
- Downloads can be save by the standard download converter into the CSV, XML formats.
- Uploads can be proceeded by the standard upload converter using CSV format.
- Data from the Cisco ServiceGrid platform can be downloaded manually using the download function link in the list views.
- Data can be uploaded manually to the Cisco ServiceGrid platform using the upload inthe list views.
- Automatic download of data is customized in the SG.databroker using time schedulers for data to be downloaded automatically through Email with the data attached, FTP for file transfer, SOAP for pushing data to an external SOAP server.
- Automatic upload of data is customized in the SG.databroker using time schedulers for data to be uploaded automatically either through Email with the data attached or through FTP for file transfer.
- Each of the different data views/list setups can contain a set of downloadable and uploaded (if the data view is uploadable) fields. Detailed field descriptions are available in the document Data Objects and Views.
For a complete list of Cisco ServiceGrid Articles, go to the List of Articles page.