| Recommended Action
- Determine what port the reporting server uses. The port is listed in the %CVP_HOME%\conf\messageAdapter.properties file on the reporting server.
- Check the Call Server properties file to see if it lists two reporting servers. This file can be found in %CVP_HOME%\conf\messageadapter.properties. If there are two reporting servers listed, comment out the incorrect reporting server by preceding the line with a pound sign (#). The incorrect server will be the reporting server that does not match what was listed in step 1 above.
- Restart the call server and the reporting server.
- Run the "netstat" command at the Call Server to determine how many listeners this port has.
- Check that no other reporting server listens on that same port. If one does, stop it.
- Restart the call server and the reporting server if there was an additional reporting server listening on the port.