Packaged CCE Lab Only Deployment Information
The information in this page applies to Cisco Packaged CCE release 10.5(1) and 11.0(x), except where noted.
Note: For Packaged CCE Release 11.5(1) and later, you can find Packaged CCE Lab Only deployment information in the Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise Administration and Configuration Guide at www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/packaged-contact-center-enterprise/products-maintenance-guides-list.html.
Packaged CCE Lab Only Deployment Components
Packaged CCE Lab Only deployments are configured as simplex systems; all components are installed on Side A, and there is no Side B.
The Lab Only deployment must consist of the following components:
- 1 Cisco Unified CCE Call Server
- 1 Cisco Unified CCE Data Server
- 1 Cisco Unified CVP Ops Console Server, co-located with a Cisco Unified CVP Call Server, Cisco Unified CVP Media Server, and Cisco Unified CVP VXML Server.
- To configure Unified CVP and Unified CVP OAMP on the same server, pass the "labmode" flag to the setup executable when installing OAMP.
- After initializing the deployment in Unified CCE Administration, you must restart the Unified CVP Server.
- 1 Cisco Unified CM, functioning as a combined Publisher and Subscriber
- 1 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center, functioning as a combined Publisher and Subscriber
- 1 Cisco Finesse, functioning as both a Publisher and Subscriber
- 0 or more Gateways
- 0 or 1 Cisco SocialMiner
- 0 or 1 Cisco Unified CVP Reporting
- 0 or 1 Cisco MediaSense
- 0 or 1 Cisco Unified E-Mail and Web Interaction Manager (Services Server)
- 0 or 1 3rd Party Multichannel
Note: In the System Inventory, the status rules that apply to machines outside of the Packaged Contact Center Enterprise Lab Only deployment will return a status of blocked.
Enable System Inventory, Log Collection, and Live Data Using the Inventory Content File
In order to use the following Unified CCE Administration features for demonstration purposes, you must provide Packaged CCE with information and credentials for the machines in your deployment:
- System Inventory (available under System > Deployment)
- Log Collection
- Live Data
You provide this information using the Inventory Content File.
For release 11.0(1) and later, you are prompted to complete and upload the Inventory Content File as part of the installation process, when configuring the Packaged CCE Lab Only deployment in Unified CCE Administration for the first time. If you switch into Packaged CCE Lab Only deployment from a different deployment, you complete and upload the Content Inventory File in Unified CCE Administration (Manage > Bulk Jobs).
For release 10..5(x) and earlier, you complete and upload the Content Inventory File using Bulk Jobs.
To enable the System Inventory, Log Collection, and Live Data using Bulk Jobs:
- In the Unified CCE Web Administration, navigate to Manage > Bulk Jobs. Download the Inventory content file template.
- Open the file in Microsoft Excel and populate the content file fields as described in Inventory Content File.
- Save your changes.
- Create a new bulk job in Bulk Jobs. In the Content File field, select the Inventory content file you created and click Save.
For detailed information and instructions for managing and creating Bulk Jobs, see the Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise Administration and Configuration Guide.
Inventory Content File
The Inventory content file template contains the following fields:
Note: If a username and/or password contains the "=" or "&" characters, use the encoded value of "%3d" or "%26" respectively.
|operation||The default is CREATE; do not change the operation.|
|name||For each machine, either leave the default name or enter a new name.|
|machineType||Do not change the machine type.|
|publicAddress||Enter the public IP address for each machine|
|publicAddressServices|| CCE_CALL_SERVER - This field specifies services that are required for the Unified CCE Call Server. If the Logical Controller ID for the Generic PG is not the default of 5000, change the pairing value for the TIP_PG and TIP_PG_TOS services to match the Logical Controller ID. (The Generic PG Logical Controller ID can be found on the Peripheral Gateways tab of System > Information.) |
CCE_DATA_SERVER - This field specifies credentials for the Diagnostic Framework for the Unified CCE Call Server and Data Server. Replace email@example.com and password with credentials for a domain user who is a member of the Config security group for the instance. The credentials must be valid on all Unified CCE machines in your deployment.
|privateAddress||Enter the private IP address for the CCE_DATA_SERVER and CCE_CALL_SERVER. Leave this field blank for all other machines.|