Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (Packaged CCE) is a predesigned, bounded deployment model of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise. Customers whose contact center requirements fit the boundaries of the solution can enjoy the advantages of the simplified management interface, smaller hardware footprint, and reduced time to install. These customers can also benefit from the comprehensive feature set of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise and Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal. The solution comes packaged with Cisco Unified Intelligence Center for comprehensive reporting and Cisco Finesse desktop software for an enhanced, next-generation desktop experience.
This wiki page consolidates and catalogs the resources that are available for Packaged CCE.
Packaged CCE Sales Enablement
Cisco Sales and Partner Access Only
- Partner Community - Sales enablement material for Cisco field and Cisco partners, including sales and technical presentations, sample BOM, screenshots, etc.
- Ordering Guide - Cisco Customer Contact Solutions Ordering Guide.
Packaged CCE Technical Documentation
- All Technical Documents - Link to the top-level folder for Packaged CCE guides.
- Design Guide – Details the design, software requirements, and capacity limits for Packaged CCE.
- Compatibility Matrix - Lists the Contact Center and third-party software, gateway, and endpoint compatibility information for Packaged CCE.
- Virtualization Specification - Virtualization information for Packaged CCE
- Installation and Upgrade Guide – Provides instructions for installing and upgrading Packaged CCE.
- Administration and Configuration Guide - Explains Unified CCE Administration tools and the Packaged CCE interfaces with Unified CCE scripting and Configuration Manager.
- Features Guide - Explains how to configure optional features available on Packaged CCE such as Outbound Option, Mobile Agent, Agent Greeting, etc.
- Reporting User Guide - Explains how to generate and interpret Cisco Unified Intelligence Center reports for Packaged CCE deployments, and provides descriptions for report templates used in these deployments.
- Developer Reference Guide - Link to the API documentation on Cisco DevNet.
- Release Notes - New features, notes, and defect resolutions for each release.
- Troubleshooting Tips – Troubleshooting Tips for Packaged CCE.
- Packaged CCE Lab Only Deployment Information - Information about Packaged CCE Lab Only deployments and how to enable demo features
- Packaged CCE UCS B Series Fabric Interconnects Validation Tool - Information about the Packaged CCE UCS B-Series Fabric Interconnects Validation tool, which performs checks on currently deployed UCS B-Series Fabric Interconnect clusters to determine compliance with Packaged CCE requirements. This tool does not test all UCS B-Series requirements.
Packaged CCE Training Videos
Short Training Videos
- Video 1 - Introduction to Packaged CCE 9.0. (13:49 minutes)
- Video 2 - Install and Setup Overview. (13:03 minutes)
- Video 3 - Install using Golden Template cloning. (12:22 minutes)
- Video 4 - How to Script with Packaged CCE. (20:57 minutes)
- Video 5 - How to Manage Agents and Teams. (2:13 minutes)
- Video 6 - How to Configure Mobile Agents. (8:49 minutes)
- Video 7 - How to Configure Outbound Option. (17:06 minutes)
- Video 8 - How to Report on Agents and Calls. (13:29 minutes)
Extended Training Sessions
- Packaged CCE 10.0(1) Overview and Demo - What's new in 10.0
- Packaged CCE 9.0(2) Overview and Demo - Enhancements made in 9.0(2) update.
- Packaged CCE 9.0(1) Overview and Demo - What's new in 9.0, with updates on product and pricing.
Packaged CCE Discussion Forums
- Discussion Forum - for Cisco sales and Cisco partners.
Packaged CCE Developer Community
- Cisco DevNet – Developer Community for Packaged CCE includes API guide, sample kit, and a discussion forum for registered developers to interact.
Packaged CCE Software Downloads
- Software Download - Download OVA files and Golden Template tool.