Cisco contributes OpenStack code free of charge and as open source software for the community. This software includes, but is not limited to, Neutron plugins and device drivers. Beginning with the Juno release, Cisco no longer supplies the Cisco OpenStack Installer.
Send questions and comments about Cisco OpenStack Installer documentation, including this docwiki, to mailto://firstname.lastname@example.org.
Juno+ (latest release with additional features)
The Juno+ repository provides a Technical Preview release of Cisco functionality scheduled for the Kilo release.
Note: Technical Preview software is provided "as is," and in no event does Cisco warrant that the software is error free or that customer will be able to operate the software without problems or interruptions.
- Nexus Mechanism Driver for ML2 Plugin: Juno+ (Technical Preview) Release
- CSR Router for OpenStack VPN: Juno+ (Technical Preview) Release
- UCS Mechanism Driver for ML2 Plugin: Juno+ (Technical Preview) Release
Juno (latest release)
Beginning with the Juno release, Cisco no longer supplies the Cisco OpenStack Installer.
- DevStack - A project of the OpenStack community, DevStack uses shell scripts to quickly install OpenStack for development. Used to develop many Cisco OpenStack projects including Neutron plugins.
- Neutron ML2 Configuration
- Cisco Nexus Mechanism Driver for ML2
- Icehouse and Juno CSR Router for OpenStack VPN
Icehouse (previous release)
- System Requirements. System requirements for Cisco OpenStack Installer.
- Icehouse Deployment Guide
- Installing Ubuntu Linux 14.04 LTS
- Icehouse installation documents are also available in PDF format from the Cisco Systems GitHub repository.
- Support email. Cisco OpenStack Installer support is offered on a best effort basis at this email: mailto://email@example.com.
- OpenStack_and_Heartbleed. Find updates about the Heartbleed vulnerability in relation to Cisco OpenStack Installer.
- Troubleshooting. Find solutions to common installation problems.
- Bug Tracker and Software Enhancement (Blueprint) Tracker. Bug and enhancement reports are publicly available from the project tracking page on LaunchPad.
- Bug Submission Tutorial Learn how to file bugs against Cisco OpenStack Installer.
- Get non-Cisco-specific information from the OpenStack community at Ask OpenStack and the OpenStack Wiki.