| Problem Summary
|| CTI Toolkit monitor mode application cannot connect to Secure CTI OS server.
| Error Message
| Possible Cause
- The CTI toolkit C++ or COM monitor mode applications may not be operational.
- The certificates on the CTI OS server or the CTI Toolkit may not be configured or signed correctly.
- You may not be using the right monitor mode password.
| Recommended Action
- Make sure that either CTI toolkit C++ or COM monitor mode applications are running. Both Java CIL and .NET CIL do not support security.
- Make sure that the certificates on both CTI OS server and CTI Toolkit are configured correctly and are signed by the same certificate authority (CA). Refer to the CTI OS System Manager Guide for CTI OS Security configuration.
- Make sure that you are using the right monitor mode password. CTI OS server asks for monitor mode password during CTI OS security configuration. If the CTI OS server has a peer server, then this password needs to be the same in both servers.
|| Release 7.5(x)
| Associated CDETS #