| Problem Summary
|| When an agent attempts to access an email contact or reply to an email contact because of connectivity issues.
| Error Message
- Unable to retrieve customer's email due to a server connectivity issue. Contact your system administrator.
- Unable to reply to customer's email due to a server connectivity issue. Contact your system administrator.
| Possible Cause
|| The SocialMiner Tomcat service cannot be reached. The service may be down, there may be network issues between Unified CCX and SocialMiner, or the SocialMiner server may be down.
| Recommended Action
- Check that the SocialMiner server is up and running.
- On the SocialMiner server, use the CLI command utils service list to check the status of the SocialMiner Tomcat service. If the service is not started, use the CLI command utils service start Cisco Tomcat to start it.
- If the preceding steps do not resolve the issue, check the network connectivity between the Unified CCX server and the SocialMiner server.
|| Release 10.6(1)
| Associated CDETS #