| Problem Summary
|| When an agent clicks the tab for an email contact or clicks the Send button to send an email reply, an error appears on the Finesse desktop.
| Error Message
- Unable to retrieve customer's email. Contact your system administrator.
- Unable to reply to customer's email. Click Send to retry, or requeue. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator.
| Possible Cause
These errors indicate a connection problem with the Exchange server. Possible causes include network issues, Exchange IMAP service problems, and Exchange server problems.
| Recommended Action
- If only one agent is receiving these errors, have that agent click the Send Error Report button on the Finesse desktop to submit the client logs to the Finesse server. If many agents are receiving these errors, have one of the agents click the Send Error Report button.
- Check the SocialMiner logs for errors to determine the cause of the issue.
- Check the Exchange Server for possible server, service, or connectivity issues.
- If the connectivity between SocialMiner and the Exchange Server is good, check to ensure that the password associated with the email feed account has not changed. The SocialMiner email reply API must be able to connect to the Exchange Server to retrieve the body of the customer's email and to reply to the customer's email.
|| Release 10.6(1)
| Associated CDETS #