Known Issue: Certificate - Certificate - CA Not Trusted
Back to Exchange Calendaring Main Page: Known Issues: Exchange Calendaring
In the Presence Engine logs, you see this message:
SESSION__AUTHORITY_SIGNATURE_NOT_TRUSTED - rejected
What Caused it?
Typically, this failure happens because the Cisco Unified Presence server does not trust the CA (Certificate Authority) of the OWA server. for one or other of these reasons:
1. CA certificate may not yet be uploaded to the Cisco Unified Presence server
2. ALL certificate may not yet be uploaded to the Cisco Unified Presence server
What Can You Do?
ALL certificates may not yet be uploaded to the Cisco Unified Presence server
- View and extract the certificate on the OWA server instead of on the client computer.
- If in doubt, use a sniffer to capture the packets between Cisco Unified Presence and the OWA server.
- Note that you only have to upload one certificate if you have a self-signed certificate.