| Problem Summary
|| The Unified ICM Gateway Process is out-of-service (OOS).
| Error Message
| Possible Cause
|| Multiple reasons described below.
| Recommended Action
- Is the server readiness state changed to false? Search for SERVER_READINESS_UPDATE in the Runtime log.
- View the available log files from the CLI: file list activelog mmca/logs/runtime.
- View the appropriate log file from the CLI: file view activelog mmca/logs/runtime/LOGILENAME.
- If you see a false update, then the Gateway is instructed by the Infrastructure to shut down (%MMCA__ICMGW-6-SERVER_READINESS_UPDATE:%[ready=false]).
- Is the PG OK?
- Did the other side of the PG take over?
- Did the network go down?
|| Release 7.6(1) and Release 8.0(1)
| Associated CDETS #