| Recommended Action
%MMCA___ICMGW-6-SERVER_READINESS_UPDATE: %[ready=true]: \
Received server readiness update
- Verify the server is ready by looking for SERVER_READINESS_UPDATE in the Runtime log. The Gateway does not come up until it is informed by the system infrastructure that the server is ready (the readiness update is true).
- View the available log files from the CLI: file list activelog mmca/logs/runtime
- View the appropriate log file from the CLI: file view activelog mmca/logs/runtime/LOGILENAME .
- Is the ICM Gateway on the runtime listening on the configured port? (Default: 42067).
- Is the PIM started? Is the PIM in activating state? Is the other side of the PIM active (only one side can be active at any time)?
- Is the PIM trying to connect to the right port (Default: 42067)?
- Check the port setting on the PIM, and it should match the ICM Gateway process on the runtime's listening port.
- Can the runtime server and the PIM ping each other?