| Recommended Action
Check if T-Server is connected to UCCE?
- (Check this in the Genesys Solution Control Interface for the respective T-Server)
- If a T-Server is not connected local routing will take over if it’s set up.
Check in the CTI-Server log for an AGENT_STATE_EVENT with an AS_AVAILABLE for the agent in question. (Should be in all skill groups).
- If the event isn't there
- Do a 'lm' [list monitors] from procmon on cti-server and ensure the agents extension is listed - If not, confirm the configuration of the extension in Genesys.
- If Genesys configuration is correct look at the MONITOR_START_REQ for the agents extension in the CTI-Server log.
- If Request was successful, troubleshoot UCCE as to why the event wasn't sent up.
- If request failed troubleshoot the reason.f
- If you don't see the request, it may have wrapped, or maybe it wasn't sent. To confirm this, if possible shutdown CTI-Server and restart. Dump logs showing the MONITOR_START_REQ.
Is the event correct (AVAILABLE?
- If so proceed to Genesys Troubleshooting
- If not follow normal UCCE troubleshooting steps for no CTI agent available events.