| Recommended Action ||If the total number of calls configured in Call Server and VBAdmin is too high, the system can run out if threads.
- 1. Open the Task Manager on the Call Server.
- 2. Click the Processes tab.
- 3. Click the View menu.
- 4. Click the Select Columns option.
- 5. Check the Thread Count box.
- 6. Click the Threads heading to sort by decreasing thread count. If the thread count starts approaching 2000, then this is most likely the problem.
- In VBAdmin, the ShowMaxTotalCalls should never exceed 400.