| Problem Summary
|| Email Feed indicator on SocialMiner Configuration page turns orange.
| Error Message
| Possible Cause
- SocialMiner cannot communicate with the Exchange Server using credentials that are provided in the Email CSQ.
- One or more of the corresponding CCX Email Feeds is either missing or mismatched in SocialMiner.
| Recommended Action
- Navigate to Subsystem > Chat and Email > SocialMiner Configuration and click Save.
- Log in to SocialMiner. Navigate to the SocialMiner Configuration page. Hover over the Mismatch/Missing symbol to verify the exact cause of the problem.
- Go to Cisco Unified CCX Administration in Serviceability and enable XDebugging1 to XDebugging5 for ADM_CFG and REST_CLIENT.
- For more details, refer MADM logs.
| Associated CDETS #