Cisco Unity Express -- PDF Print Page
Search the Cisco Unity Express documentation on the DocWiki:
Notes about Printing as PDF
You can easily make a PDF of any sets of DocWiki pages. Because you enter DocWiki page names, the PDF always contains the latest versions of the pages on the DocWiki.
Directions for Generating a PDF of Multiple DocWiki Pages at One Time
Read through all these instructions before you do them.
Note: Keep this page open so that you can see these instructions.
- RIGHT-CLICK this page Cisco Unity Express -- PDF Print Groups and select "Open in New Window".
- Read through the list of pages on that page. Highlight and copy the list of page names that you want to print.
- Tip: On the new page, click the link in the Table of Contents to go the section you want.
- Once you find the grouping of pages that you want to print, do not click the page names, just highlight them.
- Do not include the group header name.
- Do Control-C to copy the list of page names.
- Return to this page.
- On the left, in the toolbox, right-click Special pages.
- Click Open in New Window.
- Scroll down and click Pdf Export.
- In the form, paste the list of DocWiki page names that you copied in step 2.
- Click Make PDF.
- Select either Open or Save.
The system generates a PDF of the pages you selected.