Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x -- utils network host CLI Command
Main page: Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x
This command resolves a host name to an address or an address to a host name.
utils ntwork host hostname [server server-name] [page] [detail] [srv]
- hostname represents the host name or IP address that you want to resolve.
- server-name-Specifies an alternate domain name server
- page-Displays the output one screen at a time
- detail-Displays a detailed listing
- srv-Displays DNS SRV records.
Command privilege level: 0
Allowed during upgrade: Yes