Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x -- utils network capture eth0 CLI Command
Main page: Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x
This command captures IP packets on the specified Ethernet interface.
utils network capture eth0 [page] [numeric] [file fname] [count num] [size bytes] [src addr] [dest addr] [port num]
- eth0 specifies Ethernet interface 0.
- page-Displays the output one page at a time
- When you use the page or file options, the complete capture of all requested packets must occur before the command completes.
- numeric-Displays hosts as dotted IP addresses
- file fname-Outputs the information to a file
- The file option saves the information to platform/cli/fname.cap. The filename cannot contain the "." character.
- count num-Sets a count of the number of packets to capture
- For screen output, the maximum count equals 1000, and, for file output, the maximum count equals 10,000.
- size bytes-Sets the number of bytes of the packet to capture
- For screen output, the maximum number of bytes equals 128, for file output, the maximum of bytes can be any number or ALL
- src addr-Specifies the source address of the packet as a host name or IPV4 address
- dest addr-Specifies the destination address of the packet as a host name or IPV4 address
- port num-Specifies the port number of the packet, either source or destination
Command privilege level: 0
Allowed during upgrade: Yes