Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x -- utils netdump server CLI Command
Main page: Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x
This command configures the netdump server.
utils netdump server
- add-client ip-address-of-netdump-client
- delete-client ip-address-of-netdump-client
- add-client adds a netdump client.
- delete-client deletes a netdump client.
- list-clients lists the clients that are registered with this netdump server.
- start starts the netdump server.
- status displays the status of the netdump server.
- stop stops the netdump server.
- ip-address-of-netdump-client specifies the IP address of a netdump client.
In the event of a kernel panic crash, a netdump-enabled client system sends diagnostic information about the crash to the netdump server.
The system stores netdump diagnostic information in the following location on the netdump server: crash/. The subdirectories whose names comprise a client IP address and a date contain netdump information.
You can configure each Cisco Unified Communications Operating System server as both a netdump client and server.
If the server is on another Cisco Unified Communications Operating System server, only the kernel panic trace signature is sent to the server; otherwise, an entire core dump is sent.
Command privilege level: 0
Allowed during upgrade: No