Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x -- utils disaster recovery restore network CLI Command
Main page: Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x
This command starts a restore job and takes the backup tar file from a remote server.
restore network restore_server tarfilename path servername username
- restore_server specifies the hostname of the server that you want to restore.
- tarfilename specifies the name of the file to restore.
- path represents the location of the backup files on the remote server.
- servername represents the IP address or host name of the server where you stored the backup files.
- username represents the username that is needed to log in to the remote server.
Note: The system prompts you to enter the password for the account on the remote server.
Command privilege level: 1
Allowed during upgrade: Yes