Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x -- show process CLI Command
Main page: Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x
This command displays process and load information.
- load [cont] [clear] [noidle] [num xx] [thread] [cpu] [memory] [time] [specified] [page]
- list [page] [short] [detail] [thread] [fd] [cont] [clear] [process id id] [argument id id] [owner name name]
- load displays the CPU load for each active process.
- list displays all processes.
- cont-Command repeats continuously
- clear-Clears screen before displaying output
- noidle-Ignore idle or zombie processes
- num xx-Sets the number of processes to display (Default=10, all = all processes)
- thread-Displays threads
- cpu-Displays output by CPU usage
- memory-Sorts output by memory usage
- short-Displays short listing
- time-Sorts output by time usage
- page-Displays one page at a time
- detail-Displays a detailed listing
- process id id-Shows only specific process number or command name
- argument name name-Show only specific process with argument name
- thread-Include thread processes in the listing
- fd-Show file descriptors that are associated with a process
Command privilege level: 1
Allowed during upgrade: Yes
This example shows detailed process listing one page at a time.
show process list detail page