Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x -- set network dns options CLI Command
Main page: Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x
This command sets DNS options.
set network dns options [timeout seconds] [attempts number] [rotate]
- timeout sets the DNS request timeout.
- attempts sets the number of times to attempt a DNS request before quitting.
- rotate causes the system to rotate among the configured DNS servers, distributing the load.
- seconds specifies the DNS timeout period, in seconds.
- number specifies the number of attempts.
Command privilege level: 0
Allowed during upgrade: Yes