Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x -- file tail CLI Command
Main page: Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x
This command tails (prints the last few lines) of a log file.
- activelog directory/filename [detail] [hex] [lines]
- inactivelog directory/filename [detail] [hex] [lines]
- install directory/filename [detail] [hex] [lines]
- activelog specifies a log on the active side.
- inactivelog specifies a log on the inactive side.
- install specifies an installation log.
- directory/filename specifies the path to the file to tail. You can use the wildcard character, *, for filename as long as it resolves to one file.
- detail-Long listing with date and time
- hex-Hexadecimal listing
- lines-Number of lines to display
Command privilege level: 1 for logs
Allowed during upgrade: Yes
This example tails the operating system CLI log file.
file tail activelog platform/log/cli00001.log