Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x -- file list CLI Command
Main page: Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x
This command lists the log files in an available log directory.
- activelog directory [page] [detail] [reverse] [date | size]
- inactivelog directory [page] [detail] [reverse] [date | size]
- install directory [page] [detail] [reverse] [date | size]
- activelog specifies a log on the active side.
- inactivelog specifies a log on the inactive side.
- install specifies an installation log.
- directory specifies the path to the directory to list. You can use a wildcard character, *, for directory as long as it resolves to one directory.
- detail-Long listing with date and time
- date-Sort by date
- size-Sort by file size
- reverse-Reverse sort direction
- page-Displays the output one screen at a time
Command privilege level: 1 for logs
Allowed during upgrade: Yes
This example lists operating system log files with details.
file list activelog platform/log page detail
This example lists directories in CDR repository.
file list activelog cm/cdr_repository
This example lists CDR files in a specified directory by size.
file list activelog cm/cdr_repository/processed/20050812 size