Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x -- file dump CLI Command
Main page: Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x
This command dumps the contents of a file to the screen, a page at a time.
- activelog directory/filename [detail] [hex]
- inactivelog directory/filename [detail] [hex]
- install directory/filename [detail] [hex]
- activelog specifies a log on the active side.
- inactivelog specifies a log on the inactive side.
- install specifies an installation log.
- directory/filename specifies the path and filename of the file to dump. You can use the wildcard character, *, for filename as long as it resolves to one file.
- detail-Displays listing with the date and time
- hex-Displays output in hexadecimal
Command privilege level: 1 for logs
Allowed during upgrade: Yes
This command dumps contents of file _cdrIndex.idx.
file dump activelog cm/cdr/_cdrIndex.idx