Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x -- file delete CLI Command
Main page: Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x
This command deletes one or more files.
- activelog directory/filename [detail] [noconfirm]
- inactivelog directory/filename [detail] [noconfirm]
- install directory/filename [detail] [noconfirm]
- activelog specifies a log on the active side.
- inactivelog specifies a log on the inactive side.
- install specifies an installation log.
- directory/filename specifies the path and filename of the file(s) to delete. You can use the wildcard character, *, for filename.
- detail-Displays a listing of deleted files with the date and time.
- noconfirm-Deletes files without asking you to confirm each deletion.
Caution! You cannot recover a deleted file except, possibly, by using the Disaster Recovery System.
Command privilege level: 1
Allowed during upgrade: Yes
The following example deletes the install log.
file delete install install.log