Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x -- Deleting Scheduled Collections
Main page: Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x
You can view trace collection event status and delete scheduled trace collections. Available job types include Scheduled Job, OnDemand, RealTimeFileMon, and RealTimeFileSearch. Available statuses include Pending, Terminated, Running, Cancel, and Terminated.
- Open Trace & Log Central.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- Double-click Job Status in the Quick Launch Channel.
- Click System > Tools > Trace > Job Status.
- Select the server for which you want to view or delete trace collection events from the Select a Node list box.
- select the event that you want to delete and click Delete.
- Click OK when the confirmation message displays.
- You can only delete jobs with a status of "Pending" or "Running" and a job type of "ScheduleTask."
- Cisco Unified Presence does not support the Q931 Translator. Cisco Unified Presence does not support QRT report information.