|Attention: DocWiki has reached EOL and will be decommissioned January 25, 2019.|
Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x -- Configuring MIB2 System Group in Cisco Unified Serviceability
Main page: Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x
Cisco Unified Presence Serviceability allows you to configure the system contact and system location objects for the MIB-II system group. For example, you could enter Administrator, 555-121-6633, for the system contact and San Jose, Bldg 23, Second floor, for the system location.
You can configure a system contact and system location for the MIB-II system group.
Tip: This procedure supports SNMP v1, v2c, and v3 configuration.
1. Select Snmp > SystemGroup > MIB2 System Group.
2. Configure the MIB2 System Group settings, as described in the table below.
From the list box, select the server for which you want to configure contacts; then, click Go.
In the field, enter a person to notify when problems occur.
In the field, enter the location of the person that is identified as the system contact.
Apply To All Nodes
Check to apply the system configuration to all of the nodes in the cluster.
3. Click Save. A message indicates that changes will not take effect until you restart the SNMP master agent.
4. Perform one of the following actions:
- Click OK to restart the SNMP master agent service.
- Click Cancel to continue the configuration without restarting the SNMP master agent.
5. Perform one of the following actions:
- Click Clear All to clear the System Contact and System Location fields.
- Click Clear All and Save to delete the system configuration.