Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x -- Collecting Logs on Cisco Unified Personal Communicator for Cisco Customer Support
Collecting Logs on Cisco Unifed Personal Communicator for Cisco Customer Support
Setting Detailed Trace on Cisco Unifed Personal Communicator
1. Sign in to Cisco Unified Personal Communicator.
2. Select Help > Enable Detailed Logging.
3. Recreate the problem you encountered.
Creating the Problem Report
1. On Cisco Unified Personal Communicator, select Help > Create Problem Report.
2. Accept the License Agreement that displays.
3. Select Next.
4. Describe the problem you encountered in the Collect Information window.
5. Select Next. The Problem Report Tool collects all the files needed.
6: Click Finish.
7. The Problem Report Tool places a file called CUPC_<version>_<userid>_<timesamp>.zip on the desktop. Send this file to Cisco Customer Support.