Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express, Release 2.x -- Viewing, Deleting, and Exporting Alarms
Alarms are caused by network connectivity failures and are usually software-related. They can also occur when there is a surge of activity on the network. Examples of conditions that can cause an alarm include not having any conferencing licenses installed or changing the LDAP configuration.
On the Alarms page, you can view all system alarms in the alarm table. You can also delete certain alarms after they are resolved and you can export the alarms to a text file which you can later send to Cisco TAC for help with troubleshooting.
- Log in to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express and click Administration.
- Click Services > Alarms.
- (Optional) Do any of the following:
- To delete one or more alarms, select those you want to delete, and click Delete Selected.
- To delete all alarms, click Delete All.
- To export one or more alarms, select the alarms to export, and click Export to File.