Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express, Release 2.x -- Configuring E-Mail Notifications for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express
- About E-Mail Notifications, Templates, and Language Property Files
- How to Configure E-Mail Notifications
- Example of Modifying an E-Mail Notification Template and a Language Property File
Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express generates e-mail notifications and sends them to the meeting scheduler and invitees whenever the following events occur:
- A meeting is scheduled
- A meeting is rescheduled
- One occurrence of a meeting is rescheduled or cancelled
- All or this and future occurrences of a recurring meeting are rescheduled or cancelled
Note: The system only sends updated e-mail notifications if you change the meeting using the same interface with which you originally scheduled the meeting. For example, if you originally scheduled a meeting using the end-user web interface, and then update the meeting using the end-user web interface, the system sends out an updated e-mail notification. However, if you originally schedule the meeting using the end-user web interface and then reschedule it using the Microsoft Outlook plug-in, or vice versa, the system does not generate an updated e-mail notification.
For Release 2.1.x only: If you reschedule a recurring meeting to a different day (for example, changing a weekly meeting from every Wednesday to every Friday) the system first sends an e-mail notification cancelling the original meeting and then sends an e-mail notification scheduling the new meeting.