Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express, Release 2.x -- Changing the Passwords for the System Administrator
We recommend that you change the passwords for the system administrator to prevent unauthorized access to your system.
The default passwords for the system administrator are as follows:
- User password-cisco-Used to log in from a workstation.
- Profile password-24726-Used for authentication from a touch-tone phone.
- Log in to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express and click Administration.
- Click User Configuration > User Profile Management.
- Enter admin in the search field.
- Click Search.
- Click Edit in the same row as the system administrator profile.
- Configure the following fields:
- Click Save.