Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Viewing Media Processors for the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace 3500 Series Media Server
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
The Media Processing tab displays a list of data processors, video processors, and servers currently registered with the Media Server. The Media Processing tab includes the following columns and fields:
- Type-Types of media processors registered with the current Media Server. The following types can appear in this column:
- Audio Blade-Processor responsible for the call signaling (SIP) and voice portions of a call.
- Video Blade-Processor responsible for the video portion of a call.
- IP Address-IP address of the blade with which the media processor operates.
- Description-User-defined description of the media processor.
- Total-Total number of media processor units currently registered.