Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Viewing Log Information about System Backups
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Maintenance Page
Go to the View Backup Logs page to see the last Informix backup log file, which lists the processes that occurred during the most recent backups.
- In Release 7.0.0 to 7.0.2, the page displays log files that are 20KB or less.
- In Release 7.0.3, the page displays log files that are approximately 100KB or less and prompts you to save log files that are larger.
Viewing Backup Log Files
The browser cannot display log files that are larger than approximately 100KB. If you are using Release 7.0.3, Cisco Unified MeetingPlace prompts you to save the file to your desktop.
- Sign in to the Administration Center.
- Click Services > Logs > View Backup Logs.
- Click Download from the View Backup Logs pane.
- If the log file is smaller than approximately 100KB, details are displayed on the screen.
- (Release 7.0.3 only) For large log files, the File Download window displays. Click Save on the File Download window to save the log file to your computer.