Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Upgrading Cisco Security Agent (CSA) on the Application Server
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Configuration
Before You Begin
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 7.0.1 and 7.0.2 support Cisco Security Agent 22.214.171.1248.
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 7.0.3 supports Cisco Security Agent 6.0.
- Go to Cisco.com and find the Cisco Security Agent upgrade file.
- The CSA is distributed as an RPM file on a CD or as a file download. The filename will be similar to CSA_126.96.36.199.
- Save the file to a convenient location.
- From the console, go to the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace operating system login page.
- Log in as the root user.
- Right-click the desktop and select New Terminal.
- Navigate to the directory where you saved the CSA upgrade file.
- Enter rpm -e cisco-CSA_package to uninstall the previous CSA version.
- Enter rpm -Uvh <CSA-upgrade-filename> to execute the program.
- Example: rpm -Uvh CSA_188.8.131.52
- Enter reboot.